Our Winter Intensive Program is an opportunity for kids age 2 – 7 with language and/or sensory motor delays to gain invaluable skills while having wintertime fun! We focus on sensory processing and language skills while nurturing social and emotional growth–all in a supported, small-group environment.
Some benefits of our Winter Camp:
- Helps parents maintain a daily structure while school is out. Regular and Extended Hours are available.
- Led by our knowledgeable and skilled therapists.
- Small child-to-adult ratio allows our therapists to consider individual needs within the group setting.
- Fun themes encourage and motivate kids.
- Most importantly, kids have fun and experience the joy of making friends!
You can go here to see our Winter Camp Flyer and print out a registration form.
For more information about our camps, you can go here.
Let us know if we have any questions!