We offer our Engines at Play Intensive Programs (camps) during summer, winter and spring breaks from school. We welcome children ages 4-7 with language delays or difficulty interacting with others.
Highlights of Our Camps
- Groups are facilitated by our skilled speech-language therapists and maintain a small child-adult ratio. We collaborate closely with other professionals including occupational therapists, music therapists, and ABA therapists to ensure that our program is optimal for all children involved.
- Daily structure offers a predictable routine during breaks from school.
- All activities are play and group-based, and are designed to motivate and engage group members.
- Social Skills
- Conversational Skills
- Mindfulness Exercises
- Narrative Development
- Music Enrichment
- Collaborative Art Projects
- Sensory Activities
- Cooperative and problem solving games
- Emotional awareness, vocabulary, and regulation
GET IN TOUCH
- ICT’s clinic is centrally located on 2103 Coral Way Suite 720 Miami, FL 33145
- Please call our office at 305-443-2022
- Flexible hours Monday thru Friday - Dependent on individual therapist
- Send Mail to Integrated Children’s