WHAT WE OFFER
WHAT TO EXPECT
Get in touch. Give us a call or send us an email and we will answer any questions you have, then decide the best way to assess your child’s needs.
- If your child has already been formally evaluated and referred to us to for therapy, we will use this evaluation along with our own observations to create a treatment plan.
- If your child has not been evaluated, we will do a comprehensive evaluation to determine your child’s individual needs.
- If your child could benefit from speech-language therapy for speech, language, or social challenges, we will customize a therapy schedule to fit your child’s needs. Sessions typically last 30-60 minutes and take place in our bright, spacious therapy rooms. Our facility is set up for fun, motivating, play-based language learning!
- If your child could benefit from a social group, we will carefully match her to a group where she can practice skills learned in individual therapy with peers.
- If your child needs support from an occupational therapist or other child development expert, we will work within our network of professionals to ensure that he receives high-quality services for all of his needs. We have spent years building this network and have great confidence that we collaborate with the best-of-the-best of Miami’s child development community.
- If you live outside of Miami or the United States, please contact us about visiting our facility for intensive therapy, developing a home program, or training your home therapist.
GET IN TOUCH
- ICT’s clinic is centrally located on 2103 Coral Way Suite 720 Miami, FL 33145
- Please call our office at 305-443-2022
- Flexible hours Monday thru Friday - Dependent on individual therapist
- Send Mail to Integrated Children’s