Continuing changes in healthcare have led to a complicated world of insurance! We will support you in navigating this challenging area.
Firstly, it is important to understand that every insurance plan is different. As a courtesy, we are happy to help you by contacting your insurance company to determine the specifics of your child’s benefits for our services. However, although we have verified your benefits, this is never a guarantee of payment. Some or all of the services provided in your treatment may be “not covered” services under your particular plan, and these charges are ultimately your responsibility. We strongly encourage that you also check with your health insurance carrier directly. Ultimately, it is your responsibility to understand what types of coverage your health insurance provides and to be sure that your child meets all of the requirements and you understand any existing exclusions.
Here are some questions to ask of your insurance carrier
- Does my plan provide coverage for my child’s occupational and/or speech therapy?
- How many visits are allowed under my insurance plan?
- How much is my annual deductible?
- Are there any exclusions to therapy coverage? For example, some insurance plans will not cover services for children diagnosed with developmental delay
If you do not have insurance benefits or your insurance carrier denies payment of your child’s therapy for any reason, Integrated Children’s Therapy offers a discounted self-pay rate for our services.
GET IN TOUCH
- ICT’s clinic is centrally located on 2103 Coral Way Suite 720 Miami, FL 33145
- Please call our office at 305-443-2022
- Flexible hours Monday thru Friday - Dependent on individual therapist
- Send Mail to Integrated Children’s