Our weekly yoga classes are a unique and powerful way to support children with speech, language, social, sensory and other developmental challenges.
Yoga helps children:
- Calm their bodies and minds for increased learning
- Regulate emotions
- Learn language skills, including vocabulary, use of imagination & sequencing
- Learn social communication skills through partner poses
Our yoga classes are led by Speech-Language Pathologist, Jacki Rubin, CF-SLP, who is certified to teach “Creative Relaxation® Yoga Therapy for Children with Autism and Special Needs.”
To learn more, here’s a great interview with Jacki talking about the benefits of our yoga classes. If you have questions or would like to enroll your child, please get in touch.
GET IN TOUCH
- ICT’s clinic is centrally located on 2103 Coral Way Suite 720 Miami, FL 33145
- Please call our office at 305-443-2022
- Flexible hours Monday thru Friday – Dependent on individual therapist
- Send Mail to Integrated Children’s