Our Summer Intensive Program is a fantastic opportunity for kids age 2 – 7 with language and/or sensory motor delays to gain invaluable skills while having summertime fun! We focus on enhancing sensory processing and language development while nurturing social and emotional growth, all in a supported, small-group environment.
Here are some of the benefits of our Summer Camp:
- Camps help parents maintain a daily structure while school is out. Regular and Extended Hours are available.
- Camps are led by our knowledgeable and skilled occupational and speech therapists.
- A small child-to-adult ratio allows our therapists to consider individual needs within the group setting.
- Weekly themes encourage and motivate kids to learn through play and interacting with others.
- Most importantly, kids have fun and experience the joy of making friends!
You can find a full brochure, including session dates, fees, and registration instructions here.
Read more about our Intensive Programs, including a parent’s take, here.